The HALUbike system is the first public bicycle sharing service in the Municipality of Viškovo. It can be used in the area of the municipality.
The HALUbike system has electric and mountain bikes.
The Halubike system can be used :
- Scan the QRPay code for an e-bike or MTB located at the docking station
- Register according to the instructions
- After payment, you will receive an alphanumeric code
- Type in the received alphanumeric code at the docking station
- Choose an available bicycle at the docking station
- Take the bicycle out from its slot and ride it carefully
- After riding it, return the bicycle to an available slot at the terminal
- Check the indicator at the slot to make sure that the bicycle has been properly locked (only then has the bicycle been properly returned)
HALUbike cannot guarantee the availability of bicycles or slots for returning bicycles at all times. In such cases, the user can choose a bicycle at the next available station or return the rented bicycle at the next station with free slots. Information about available bicycles and slots is provided at every docking station.
Bicycles from the Halubike system can be used every day, seven days a week, from 15 March to 1 November, and from 06:00 to 21:00. The user must return the bicycle to the terminal by 21:00.
User can use a bicycle by no later than the end of Halubike system working hours on the day when he or she rented the bicycle. It is not possible to rent a bicycle for more than one day. The user can use a bicycle several times a day, provided it is returned to the terminal by the end of Halubike system working hours.